Super Chevy Show presented by Chevrolet Performance features thrilling races and family-friendly entertainment including:
- Chevy Car and Truck Show with professional judging
- Bracket racing on PBIR’s renowned 1/4-mile concrete Drag Strip
- Triathlon presented by Super Chevy Magazine on the Road Course
- Pro Show featuring jet funny cars, wheelstander and nostalgia dragsters
- Superwinch – Danny O’Day’s wheelstander
- Tulsa Heat Wave – Sam Ives’ jet funny car
- GOJO – Hanna Motorsports’ Firebird jet funny car
- Southern Slingshot Dragsters – All Steamed Up, Retro Rocket and more
- CamaroGuys Gen 5 Challenge presented by S&W Race Cars – a special trophy class for 5th Generation Camaros
- Swap Meet and Car Corral
- Revell Make ’N’ Take model building for kids
“With so many Chevy lovers in South Florida, we’re proud to be hosting the premiere event for Chevrolet in the country, tailored to Chevy fans. Chevy has made a huge impact on the automotive scene in the last year, with the launch of the new Corvette Stingray and the enhanced styling for the Camaro – undoubtedly those vehicles have won over even more fans. We’re looking forward to welcoming all of those Chevy fans of all ages to this once-a-year show,” said Dale Gann, Vice President and General Manager at PBIR.
Tickets are $20 for a 1-day adult admission on either Saturday or Sunday. Children ages 6 to 12 are $5 per day on Saturday or Sunday, while children ages 5 and under enter free. For details on tickets for racers and car show participants, visit www.RacePBIR.com. Parking at the facility is free for all racers and spectators.
The weekend kicks off with Test & Tune on the Drag Strip on Friday, April 4 – an open track session for any make and model of car, truck, dragster or motorcycle, during which racers can speed down the track for just $20 for multiple runs. Gates open at 6 pm; racing continues until 11 pm. Spectator tickets are just $10 for adults while children 12 and younger enter free. Parking at the track is also free.
On Saturday, April 5, gates open at 8 am, and the Super Chevy Magazine Triathlon starts at 10 am, followed by bracket racing, the CamaroGuys Gen 5 Challenge presented by S&W Race Cars, Pro Show, and the car and truck show awards ceremony. On Sunday, April 6, gates also open at 8 am with time trials beginning at 9:30 am. Bracket racing, Pro Show, and car and truck show awards round out the day. For more details, visit www.RacePBIR.com and www.superchevyshow.com.
SUPER CHEVY SHOW – EVENT TIMES
Friday, April 4 6 pm to 11 pm
Saturday, April 5 8 am to 9 pm
Sunday, April 6 8 am to 5 pm
Chevrolet Performance www.chevrolet.com/performance.html
Original Parts Group www.opgi.com
Betsy Farms www.betsyfarms.com
S&W Race Cars www.swracecars.com
Super Chevy Magazine www.SuperChevy.com