Class Rules for Pro Mods
Contact for PBIR Tech Department: Ken Kershaw, cell phone 561-441-6503
1. 2 qualifying runs required
2. Must Have “SFI approved blanket”
3. - Natural aspirated or nitrous: 2425 lbs.
- Super charged or turbo charged: 2600 lbs.
- Small blocks deduct: 150 lbs.
- BBF, BBC non-hemi screw blowers permitted.
- Screw blowers must contact PBIR for approval.
2650 lbs. < 115% overdrive.
4. No Nitro methane (M5 allowed).
5. Must race 1st round to get 1st round loss payout. Must take tree under own power in bye runs in order to advance.
6. Ladder – Outlaw ladder will be run 16-1, 15-2, etc. If not full field, blanks will be loaded for unfilled spots.
2 qualifying runs required.
1st round of eliminations - Opponent broke competitor must notify official timer (in tower) or race director no later than one hour prior to call for first round of eliminations. If this is done, an alternate will be placed in the last qualifying position, ladder will be reprinted. If closer than one hour prior to call for first round, opponent broke bye will be run.
Must take tree and be qualified car to receive first round money.
- Minimum 8 Heads Up Cars required for full payout. Must have 16 plus to run 16 car field. All classes run 1/8 mile.
PBIR has final say on all rules
All IHRA Safety Rules Apply
Qualifying at 11 am and 1 pm
4:00 pm -- 1st round of eliminations
5:30 pm -- 2nd round of eliminations
7:30 pm -- 3rd round of eliminations
9:00 pm -- 4th round of eliminations