For everyone's safety, the following rules will be enforced during all events:
- Palm Beach International Raceway is not responsible for your valuables, lock them up.
- NO PETS
- No Glass Containers.
- The ONLY valid use of the ATVs, mini-bikes or dirt bikes is by a licensed driver, doing legitimate team business at speeds of less than 5 miles per hour. Competition number must be visibly displayed on recreational vehicle. Any use of these by MINORS is strictly prohibited. Violators and the race team they are associated with will be disqualified and evicted.
- No motorized vehicles in grandstand area.
- No one under 18 years of age allowed in hot pits.
- Do not leave tires behind when you leave. The club will be charged for tire removal.
- Overnight camping outside park is available. Please call the Main Office: 561.622.1400
- Absolutely no improper fuel, chemical or oil disposal.
- All drivers/crew must wear wristbands.
- Only drivers/crew with the proper Palm Beach International Raceway armband may be on Pit Lane. All drivers and passengers must have long pants, sleeved shirts, and closed toe shoes.
- No one allowed in Hot Pits with shorts or open toe shoes.
- Report to Hot Pits through gates at the fuel island by group, stay to drivers right to enter race course.
- There will be NO STANDING along the wall¬Ě in Pit Lane, short wall only. (Strictly enforced) No spectators on Pit Lane for any reason.
- All participants must sign a PBIR Waiver of Liability.
- All canopy supports on asphalt must be on wood blocks.
- NO STAKING IN THE ASPHALT.
- Jacks, jack stands, trailer jacks, motorcycle stands, and kickstands MUST be on WOOD blocks.
- OIL SPILLS ON ASPHALT MUST BE CLEANED IMMEDIATELY.
TRACK RULES AND REGULATIONS (pdf) >>>